Aurora Colorado Real Estate
Shopping for a new home in Aurora, Colorado? Be sure to check out the Southshore community. Southshore got it’s name for it’s location which is just south of the Aurora Reservoir.
There are several builders currently building at Southshore including Richmond American Homes. Richmond’s collection at Southshore is called the Lakeview at Southshore
Base prices in this collection range from the mid 400’s to the low 500’s.
Some notable features included in the base price:
– 42″ maple kitchen cabinets with 2″ crown
– Granite counters in kitchen and master bath
– Gourmet kitchen package
– Stainless steel appliances (refrigerator is an option)
– Corian counters in secondary baths
– Hardwood floors in entry, kitchen and nook
– Tile floors in all wet areas
– Gas fireplace in great room
– 9′ main floor ceilings
– Front yard landscaping with sprinklers
Homebuyers have their choice of four floor plans to choose from. There is one model home onsite to tour. Be sure to watch the video below for a full walking tour of the Seth model at Southshore.
Approx 3000 square feet
4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths
To see the new homes by Richmond at Southshore in Aurora contact Courtney Murphy. Courtney is a Denver metro Realtor who specializes in new built home sales. Save money on your new built home by working with Courtney. Ask about her closing cost credit on the purchase of a new built home!