Aurora, Colorado Real Estate
Shopping for a new home in Aurora? Be sure to take a trip out to the Blackstone neighborhood where Lennar is building homes from two of their home collections.
Base prices range from the high 400’s to the mid 500’s. With Lennar so many features are included in the base price that homebuyers find themselves not spending too much more than the base price of the home. This is in relative comparison to buying a home with other home builders.
Some notable features included in the base price:
– Smart Home Products controlled by Amazon Alexa (including such features as Echo Dot, Echo Show and Ring video doorbell)
– Air conditioning
– Energy efficient LED lighting
– Stainless steel GE appliances including refrigerator and gas cooktop (double oven in Grand Collection)
– Granite kitchen counters (or quartz in the Grand Collection)
– 42″ maple kitchen cabinets
– Granite counters in master bath (or quartz in the Grand Collection)
– Coffered ceiling in master bedroom
– 9′ main floor ceilings with 8′ main floor doors
– Full unfinished basement
– Gas fireplace in the great room
– Engineered hardwood floors in entry, kitchen and nook
– Ceiling fan prewire in in great room, study and all bedrooms
At Blackstone in Aurora homebuyers have their choice of eleven floor plans. And Lennar does offer one floor plan from their NextGen collection. NextGen is a collection of homes built with multigenerational living in mind. It’s a home within a home that allows togetherness and privacy at the same time.
There are four model homes by Lennar onsite at Blackstone to tour. Be sure to watch the videos below for full walking tours of the models!
Approx 2,287 square feet
3 bedrooms plus office, 2.5 bathrooms
Approx 2,763 square feet
5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms
Approx 2,727 square feet
3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
Approx 3,359 square feet
4 bedrooms, plus office and game room, 3.5 bathrooms
To see these homes in person or for help in finding your new home in Aurora contact Courtney Murphy. Courtney is a Denver metro Realtor with ample experience in not only resale homes but new built home sales as well. Save money on the purchase of your new built home with Courtney’s closing cost credit!